Webinar-Thursday 19 March 2020 12.30pm-Looking after our confidence and wellbeing
Welcome to the Lucky Things®️webinars via the app and platform Zoom. Lucky Things®️has always been about creating inclusive, inspiring and informative spaces where we can look after our confidence, career and wellbeing
This 30 minute webinar on THURSDAY 19 MARCH at 12.30pm-1pm (GMT time) will focus on how we can look after our confidence and wellbeing especially during a time where we are having to adjust our everyday routines or make different plans due to COVID-19.
As an HR pro and Business and Career Coach with 20 years in my field, I’ll be sharing practical tricks about working from home and how we can adjust our everyday routines so we can also look after our confidence and wellbeing. Once you have booked your space, you will be sent an online invitation link to join this Lucky Things webinar via Zoom.
What you’ll need to join this Lucky Things webinar?
- Download the Zoom app onto your phone, PC or laptop for free. Please do this in advance of the webinar time as the webinar will start promptly.
- Headphones if you need them.
- If you’re using your phone/laptop/iPad make sure your have enough battery.
- The Zoom app can be accessed with normal WiFi or network access.
What to expect from thisLucky Things®️webinar?
- Hear numerous practical tips on working from home.
- The opportunity to share your questions before and during the webinar.
- If relevant to this online workshop, it will be interactive if you wish to join in. If you prefer to sit back and listen that’s fine too.
- Expect an inclusive and friendly vibe - exactly what Lucky Things hangouts are known for since 2016.
- You don’t need to turn on your video (and be seen) unless you wish to. I’ll be leading the webinar as your Lucky Things host.
Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Maybe hang out on Thursday 19 March at 12.30pm if you’re free?
Thanks for looking.